To usher in the New Year, we've hand picked a variety of great deals available to new car shoppers. If you’re looking for a great deal on a car this week, these deals may suit your needs, with potential savings ranging from 7.5% to 11.9%. Average pricing on these highly discounted models demonstrates a potential savings off Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) equaling as much as $3,394 off this week's selection of vehicles.
Our chart also includes fuel economy figures to help you compare not just savings at the dealership but savings at the pump, as well. You’ll find that the vehicles in this week’s selections offer a variety of fuel economy ranges from 21 mpg to 31 mpg highway, with the luxurious Mercedes-Benz C25 leading the pack.
1) The best potential deal on this week’s list of greatest discounts is the GMC Sierra 1500. The GMC Sierra 1500 starts with a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $28,610 but is reduced to a national market average of $25,216. That’s a potential savings of 11.9 percent, or $3,394, off the suggested MSRP of GMC's large work truck.
2) In second place this week, the Infiniti G37 sedan offers a potential discount of up to 8.7 percent. That translates into a possible savings of as much as $3,333, bringing the MSRP of Infiniti's luxury sports car from $38,145 down to a market average price of $34,812.
3) The Nissan Quest sits in the middle of the pack this week: Even though the Nissan's family van starts at $34,365, its potential savings of 8.0 percent translates to a $2,765 discount — shrinking the national market average price of Nissan's popular minivan as low as $31,600.
4) In fourth place is the Kia Sorento, sporting a national market average price of $30,022 thanks to a potential discount of 7.6 percent. That’s as much as $2,478 off the $32,500 MSRP off Kia's midsize sport/utility vehicle.
5) Even though it’s in last place in this week’s list, the Mercedes-Benz C250 still boasts up to a 7.5 percent discount. Subtract its potential $2,748 savings from its $36,6755 MSRP, and you can get this luxurious sport sedan for $33,927.
Ready To Go Shopping for a New Car?
Our weekly “Steals on Wheels” feature demonstrates potential savings on vehicles offering excellent vehicle incentives based on the possible discount from the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Keep in mind, each week’s “Steals on Wheels” choices may include potential savings from such special offers as manufacturer’s rebates, cash incentives, or special leasing offers, which helps place them among the greatest opportunities for savings for new car shoppers over the upcoming weekend.
As always, here are some really important things to keep in mind, such as:
• Deals are limited to inventory on hand. Your Program Certified Dealer must confirm that actual inventory, including your preferred options and colors, is in stock.
• “Market Average” is based on the national average of recent vehicle transactions, including destination and delivery charges after incentives that are subject to change, but does not include tax, title, licensing, documentation or processing fees, other state and governmental charges and/or fees, or any other charges or fees allowed by law. This is a national average, so you might find better pricing based on sales in your local area at the OpenRoad Lending Auto Buying Service
• It doesn’t matter where you live: our weekly “Steals on Wheels” deals are available nationwide and demonstrate potential savings on new cars based on the possible discount from the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). These steals may feature manufacturer’s rebates or cash incentives, depending on what our data shows to be the greatest opportunities for savings for new car shoppers in the upcoming week. Keep in mind that incentives and leasing programs are subject to change by region and should be confirmed with your dealer, as they can affect your final price.
Interested in seeing how much you can save on your next car? Go to the OpenRoad Lending Auto Buying Service
to get a price and your Guaranteed Savings from one of our Program Certified Dealers.