Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the “Click to Complete and Start Saving” button, the applicant and any co-applicant (each individually referred to as “I”, “me”, or “my”) agree to the following:
- I certify that everything stated in my application is true, correct and complete.
- I agree that OpenRoad Lending may forward this application and my financial information to one or more third party lenders, dealers, affiliates or others that may be able to offer me, or assist me in finding, financing or other products that meet my needs. Some of these affiliates may offer or arrange dealer financing rather than a direct loan from a lender.
- I expressly grant OpenRoad Lending and its third parties, affiliates, agents, service providers, lenders or assignees the authority to use any means of communication including but not limited to calling via phone, cell, email, text, etc. to contact me with questions related to this application and share information about other products and services available.
- I have read and agree to the Consent for Electronic Disclosures.
- If I have applied with a co-applicant, I and the co-applicant both acknowledge it is our intent to apply for a joint account.
- I authorize OpenRoad Lending and its lending partners, automobile dealers, third parties, affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees to obtain such additional information as may be required, including credit reports, verification of employment, verification of residence or any other verifications needed in order to complete the processing of my application. Anyone who is forwarded my application may obtain a credit report or other information necessary in order to process my application for credit.
- I understand that if I am approved, the approval is only valid for 30 days. If my loan is not completed in that time, I authorize OpenRoad Lending and its lending partners to obtain a new credit report before finalizing the loan. I understand that if something on that credit file changes from the time when I applied, OpenRoad Lending is not obligated to continue through with the loan approval or at the original terms provided to me. I also understand that the vehicle I am refinancing must also meet certain criteria in order to qualify. I also may not qualify due to state restrictions on titling related to adding or removing someone from my existing title/ loan.
- I authorize OpenRoad Lending’s lending partners, dealers, affiliates or others which are forwarded the application to share information in the application and any other credit information they obtain with other third parties who may be able to offer or arrange for a loan or financing through a dealer or other products and services. Anyone who is forwarded my application may obtain a credit report or other information necessary in order to process my application for credit.
- I agree that OpenRoad Lending and any of its third parties, affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees may call me, leave me a voice message, a prerecorded message, an artificial voice message, or send me a text, e-mail, or other electronic message for any purpose related to the servicing and collection of my accounts with you, for surveys or research or for any other informational purpose related to this credit application, the servicing and collection of the resulting loan account (each a “Communication”) on any telephone number that I volunteer to OpenRoad Lending in connection with my application. I agree that you and any of your affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees (and any of your assignee’s affiliates, agents or service providers) may call or text me at any telephone number associated with my accounts, including cellular telephone numbers, and may send an e-mail to any email address associated with my accounts. I also agree that you and any of your affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees (and any of your assignee’s affiliates, agents or service providers) may include my personal information in a Communication and may conduct a Communication using an automatic telephone dialing system. You will not charge me for a Communication, but my service provider may. In addition, I understand and agree that you and any of your affiliates, agents, service providers or assignees (and any of your assignee’s affiliates, agents or service providers) may always communicate with me in any manner permissible by law that does not require my prior consent.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING FOR CREDIT. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who applies for credit. What this means to you: When you apply for credit, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Return to Login Screen